Community Code of Conduct
1. Be Kind and Courteous--- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying--- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. No Promotions or Spam--- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed but you can share resources, tips, and suggestions for gear, events, etc.
4. Be Awesome! Be proud of your accomplishments! Healthy bragging is strongly encouraged. This is a place to learn, encourage, and find community!
5. Non-compliance of these guidelines may result in removal from group--- If you fail to comply with any of the above rules, you may be removed from the community without warning.